Monday, July 21, 2008

Epic Journey Completion: Check.

Craig Stanton officially completed his epic walking journey across Japan. After 95 days and 6 hours he reached Japan's most northerly point: Cape Soya.

From OneManWalking.com: "So now I’m done. Tomorrow I can dress in denim and cotton, buy heavy food, drink alcohol if I choose and generally return to modern life. It’s not going to be as dramatic as leaving the PCT that’s for sure. I’ve been near society here almost all the way. With Tania at my side we’re off for some sightseeing and birthday relaxing. The daily updates will stop but I’ll post when I can with new stories and photos. The difference being I am no longer just one man, and I am no longer walking."

We wish Craig the best in returning to normal life and are sitting on the edge of our seats for his next journey.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Next adventure? Well it's been a while but right now I'm looking at moving to Australia for The Best Job In the World. Though I need a few more votes to be sure I'm the NZ candidate that is put forward.

http://islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/dF_InB2rFvY

After that I'll come back to New Zealand and carry on with life while training for climbing Mt Kilimanjaro. Then I guess I'll be looking for suggestions.


Oh yea, thanks for the blog post on me, sorry it's taken so long to get around to updating you.

Go Fleet said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along.
gps fleet management